[Standards-JIG] Routing Slip Pattern and JEP-0033

Bob Wyman bob at wyman.us
Sun Jun 13 21:38:57 UTC 2004

Nolan Eakins wrote:
> I was reading "Enterprise Integration Patterns" by Gregor Hohpe,
> Bobby Woolf, et al. last night about the routing slip pattern.
	The "routing slip" problem is a subset of the larger "workflow" or
"business process" management problem. That is a *very* complex space... For
some background on the problem space, consider looking at:
	http://www.wfmc.org/standards/model.htm

	Also, there are a number of Web Services standards that are being
defined to cover the workflow problem...

		bob wyman