[Standards-JIG] Routing Slip Pattern and JEP-0033

Joe Hildebrand JHildebrand at jabber.com
Tue Jun 15 16:54:46 UTC 2004

I'd prefer that it be built on top.  Although there is a lot of
specification in -33 about multicasting, the intent was that it could be
used for many different types of addressing type problems; multicasting was
the only one that seemed to need that much detail.

Let me know if you need more address types.

--
Joe Hildebrand