[Standards-JIG] JEP-0060: Tutorial on PubSub's use of JEP-0060

Bob Wyman bob at wyman.us
Sun Jun 20 02:55:23 UTC 2004

We've implemented most of the proposed changes to JEP-0060 that were
mentioned earlier on the list and are making an experimental server
available so that folk can try out the features before the meeting on
Thursday. If you'd like to see what we've done, please read:

http://developers.pubsub.com/xmpp/pubsub_xmpp.html

We will try to keep this server up-to-date with whatever the consensus seems
to say the protocol should look like. But, please bear with us, we're coding
kind of fast and there will be inevitable stability problems...

    bob wyman