[Standards-JIG] Reason for subscription/unsubscription

gregoire athanase gregoireathanase at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 23 11:24:03 UTC 2004

hi,

i follow somewhat this thread, and think that a reason
for subscription is useless.

if someone wants to subscribe to you and you don t
know who he is, you can send him a message (its
possible, isn't it?), then decide either to accept him
or not.
And if this person thinks that you should remember of
him, he won t specify a subscription reason, so you
will receive some preprogrammed "Dear abc at jabber, may
I add you in my contact list?" instead of the "We met
at the library today, remember?"

greg.

x-mac-type=70674453; name=PGP.sig