[Standards-JIG] UPDATED: JEP-0045 (Multi-User Chat)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri Jun 25 03:59:50 UTC 2004

Version 1.15 of JEP-0045 (Multi-User Chat) is now available; the
changelog is:

   Removed jabber:iq:browse references; clarified order of presence
   stanzas sent to new occupant on entering room; specified format of
   in-room messages (type='groupchat', from='room at service'); clarified
   allowable attributes in various list-related operations; made
   admin/owner revocation text and examples consistent with state chart;
   clarified ownership revocation conflict scenarios; changed the
   'muc#owner_inviteonly' field to 'muc#owner_membersonly'; changed
   attribute order in examples to match XML canonicalization rules;
   corrected several errors in the schemas. (psa)

I believe this addresses all questions raised on the list in the last
month or so (I apologize for having not participated, but at least now
I'm caught up).

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0045.html

Jabber Software Foundation