[Standards-JIG] LAST CALL: JEP-0115 (Entity Capabilities)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Jun 29 19:36:41 UTC 2004

In May, the membership of the Jabber Software Foundation approved a motion
to issue a Last Call on JEP-0115 (Entity Capabilities). Unfortunately,
this motion got lost in my inbox. In the spirit of "better late than
never", I hereby issue a Last Call on JEP-0115. This Last Call shall
begin today and end at the close of business on Wednesday, July 14, 2004.

If you have comments on this JEP, please provide them as early in the
comment period as possible. The JEP may be reviewed here:

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0115.html