[Standards-JIG] new top level tag?

CORVOYSIER David FTRD/DMI/REN david.corvoysier at francetelecom.com
Tue Mar 9 13:46:35 UTC 2004

As suggested in my other post, I think you can do just that with jabber:iq:oob (JEP 66).
Actually, in a previous version of the project I describe in my post, we used something very similar to establish data channels with custom RTP headers (to support multiplexed conferencing).

AFAIK, some Jabber clients also use it to exchange SIP or H323 URIs.

David