[Standards-JIG] UPDATED: JEP-0055 (Jabber Searching)

JD Conley jconley at winfessor.com
Mon Mar 22 23:52:41 UTC 2004

Do we really want to limit the extensibility to x:data?  It would be
nice if it the node could support any valid namespace.  A custom
application may want to include hierarchical data or a more simple
namespace than x:data.  Obviously this data would not be supported by
every client out there, but I think the protocol should be extensible
enough to allow it.  Same goes for disco. . .  Perhaps saying something
like "clients should support x:data forms for extensibility" would be
sufficient.

JD