[Standards-JIG] jep-0025

SEN sendel2000 at hotbox.ru
Thu Mar 25 09:52:39 UTC 2004

Ian Paterson wrote:

>JEP-124 is being designed for clients with special HTTP connection needs. At
>the start of April I'll be working with Peter Saint-Andre on a new version
>with several important enhancements.

Im know it, but jep-0025 more simple for realizing then jep-124 for
MobilePhone & PDA (and servers)
I think, that you must develop this jep-0025 (v 2.0) parallel with 124.

>>Guarantee delivery. When connection break (not correctly
>>closed) , messages which have been sent disappear ...
>>

>>If server have timeout for "cookieid" user, all messages down to
>>spool... (spool is created for those at whom session is not closed)
>>

>Once a client times out (e.g. after a minute or two) then the server should
>signal the user as unavailable and close the stream.

Yes, but if connection was break on long time (application closed, GPRS
unaviable) , polling close connection with server, and must save
recieved messages to the spool... (with out all messages, after signal
unavailable)

>>+ all messages was delivery when user logon after break simple
>>for realization.
>>

>I think XMPP offline messages already solve this.
>
>- Ian

How?
My Ideas simple for realizing...