[[Standards-JIG] jep-0025]

Sen sendel2000 at hotbox.ru
Thu Mar 25 19:17:42 UTC 2004

OK, for compatable with old jep-0025 I offer this:

My Ideas (corrected for compatable): Guarantee delivery
 When connection break (not correctly closed) , messages which have
been sent disappear ...

The decision of a problem:

 2. based on hashed login+password (example: SHA1(concat
(login,password));)
 it takes as uneq UserID...!!!
 And the report will be such:

 UserID=SHA1(concat(login,password));  //

 POST /wc12/webclient HTTP/1.1
 Accept: text/plain
 Host: webim.jabber.com

 0;key;UserID,<stream:stream to="jabber.com" xmlns="jabber:client"
xmlns:stream="http://etherx.jabber.org/streams">

if without key

0;;UserID,........

becouse when begin session (0;), Key cann't change on NewKey, we may
use it for our things...
UserID - spool, that takse unsend messages when HTTP-POLL have TIMEOUT

 If server(http-poll) have timeout for "UserID" user, all messages
down to spool... (spool is created for those at whom session is not
closed correctly!!!)

On next time:
When logged succeful server look, if  for "UserID" have unsent
 messages, it send for it...

its all...

+ all messages was delivery when user logon after break simple for
realization.
- unrecieved messages  was recieved only by http-poll (but it's not
problem)

Thanx for all...