[Standards-JIG] UPDATED: JEP-0004 (Data Forms)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Mar 31 19:10:12 UTC 2004

I have completed a major refactoring of JEP-0004 to describe the Data
Forms protocol in a more formal manner. In doing so, I have attempted to
describe the existing protocol only, and not introduce any changes. The
latest version of the JEP (2.3) has been reviwed for accuracy by the
original authors. It is possible that we will release a version 2.4 of
this JEP if further corrections are required, but any changes would be
quite minor, I think.

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0004.html

Feedback welcome as always.

Jabber Software Foundation