[Standards-JIG] Re: JEP-45 MUC - Language of discussion and fieldsstandardization

Gaston Dombiak dombiak_gaston at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 1 14:10:51 UTC 2004

Peter,

Thanks for your clarification. My confusion was generated due to the fact
the section 13.4.3 has the field 'muc#roominfo_lang' as a standard field so
I assumed that when a room returns Extended Disco Info results (Example 7)
the field 'muc#roominfo_lang' MUST be returned. At the same time section
13.4.2 does not include that field so I assumed that an implementation is
not required to include the field 'muc#roominfo_lang' in the room
configuration form. Therefore, the returned field in Example 7 will be
always empty.

Regards,

  -- Gato

"Peter Saint-Andre" <stpeter at jabber.org> wrote in message
news:stpeter-5F6529.21255128092004 at sea.gmane.org...
> In article <ciidr2$5o9$1 at sea.gmane.org>,
>  "Gaston Dombiak" <dombiak_gaston at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey all,
> >
> > According to the field standardization the muc#roominfo FORM_TYPE should
> > include the field 'muc#roominfo_lang' which means 'Natural Language for
Room