[Standards-JIG] Encryption protocols.

Jens Mikkelsen gyldenskjold at mail.dk
Fri Oct 8 16:09:36 UTC 2004

Hi,

I am currently working on an IM encryprion project. The goal is to
create an IM, which transfers messages encrypted asynchronical and files
(espacially for more than one user) synchronical. I am considering using
jabber as the base IM system, instead of developing my own.

My question are now... Is their allready an encryption solution for
jabber? (Yes) But how does the protocol work. How is the keys
distributed and does it use asynchronical as well as synchronical
encryption? Is their a JEP on it?

Hope you are able to help me out.

--
Jens Mikkelsen <gyldenskjold at mail.dk>