[Standards-JIG] Re: proto-JEP: Stream Acking

Nolan Eakins sneakin at semanticgap.com
Wed Oct 27 07:03:45 UTC 2004

First off, has anything changed since the last time this was seen?

And secondly, I know some other people other than myself liked the idea of
using single characters for at least the acking. I'm not entirely sure if
this would be in accordance with XMPP-Core, but it would be a 40 (if I
recall) some byte savings per ack. I expect there to be plenty of acking
going on too.

- Nolan

--
http://www.semanticgap.com/people/sneakin/