[Standards-JIG] Re: proto-JEP: Stream Acking

Justin Karneges justin-keyword-jabber.093179 at affinix.com
Wed Oct 27 07:39:05 UTC 2004

Nothing changed.

It's funny you bring up single-character acking, considering JEP-0017 came up
recently, which also wanted to throw stuff into the <stream> CDATA.  I feel
we shouldn't even go there.  We have namespaced elements for a reason.

However we could pick a shorter namespace or a short element name (kinda like
JEP-0115) just to reduce size.  You could also declare another namespace
prefix in the stream tag.

-Justin