[Standards-JIG] JEP-45 MUC - joining a room from different client resources

David Sutton jabber at dsutton.legend.uk.com
Wed Sep 8 15:35:53 UTC 2004

Hi all,

  For a user entering a room using different resources, are they using
the same room nick or not? I'm just wanting to clarify that as if  you
are revoking permissions for all the client resources of the user, in
theory you may only want the permissions for one of the room nicks used
to be affected.

Regards,

  David