[Standards-JIG] JEP-45 MUC - Registering with a Room and queueing the requests

Gaston Dombiak dombiak_gaston at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 15 22:09:50 UTC 2004

Hi,

According to the JEP an implementation MAY queue the registration request
for review by the room admins. Since the JEP does not specify how an admin
could retrieve/maintain the awaiting registration I assume that each
implementation could solve it the best way it can.

Before implementing "my" version for this I would like to know if you were
planning to add a specification for this functionality?

Thanks,

  -- Gato