[Standards-JIG] DEFERRED: JEP-0103/JEP-0104 (URL Address Information/HTTP Scheme for URL Data)

Matthew A. Miller linuxwolf at outer-planes.net
Thu Sep 23 13:44:22 UTC 2004

It is unlikely that JEP-0103 will continue to exist.  Its purpose was to
provide a URL transfer mechanism compliant with SI (JEP-0095), and there
was some resistance to adapting "jabber:iq:oob".  The author for
JEP-0066 is more willing to help make "jabber:iq:oob" compliant with SI,
which makes JEP-0103 unecessary.

However, JEP-0104 still has merit (IMO), and I will work with the author
of JEP-0066 to see about adapting them to integrate better.

Something to do on vacation! (-;

-  LW