[Standards-JIG] JEP for storing annotations

Peter Millard pgmillard at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 14:19:22 UTC 2004

Looks like a fine JEP... Just a few quick comments:

"To any given JID a user MAY store exactly one annotation to it."
Using MAY with "exactly one" is kind of strange. I'd recommend
something like:

"A user MAY store notes for any contact on their roster. If a note is
a stored for a contact, there MUST be only one annotation for that
contact stored in the 'storage:notes' namespace". Or something
similar.

It would be nice to show an example of fetching the annotations. Also,
I would like to see where (in the login process) annotations should be
fetched.

pgm.