[Standards-JIG] JEP-0133: more use cases

Sander Devrieze s.devrieze at pandora.be
Thu Aug 4 18:00:00 UTC 2005

Op donderdag 04 augustus 2005 19:45, schreef Peter Saint-Andre:
<snip>
> > I don't know much about JEPs, but isn't it better to put all statistics
> > related things into: JEP-0039: Statistics Gathering?
> >
> > <snip>
>
> That JEP was never pursued. Someone could always update it, naturally,
> though I think at this point it would be better to do something like
> that using JEP-0050 (Ad-Hoc Commands) as we do in JEP-0133.

I just don't think statistics have much to deal with "Service Administration"
and so would lead to confusing. Also, some of the statistics you gave are
also interesting if they can be public too (not only for administrators).

--
Mvg, Sander Devrieze.

xmpp:sander at l4l.be ( http://jabber.tk/ )