[Standards-JIG] sequence vs. choice in Jabber/XMPP schemas

David Waite dwaite at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 05:18:50 UTC 2005

No. Schema validity might be a matter of conformance, but there aren't
very many options for a client or server to respond to invalid xml, no
matter if it is a strict or loose schema. So, I'd prefer just a strict
schema to model what I 'should' send, because I can't use the loose
schema to really do anything.

-David Waite