[Standards-JIG] Contact address for abuse

Trejkaz trejkaz at trypticon.org
Fri Aug 26 11:11:23 UTC 2005

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 05:53, Jacek Konieczny wrote:
> Or maybe the one, well known address is enough?
>
> The default address could be just the JID of the server, or JID with
> some well-known node part ("abuse").

I agree with this based on the KISS principle.  Some existing servers already
forward messages to the server's JID to the admin.

If we wanted to break the responsibilities up further, we can do it without
even taking up user accounts, because we can use resources:
  - <domain>/admin  - Goes to the admin
  - <domain>/abuse  - Goes to the person responsible for abuse
  - etc.

TX

--
             Email: Trejkaz Xaoza <trejkaz at trypticon.org>