[Standards-JIG] proposal : defer action in AMP (JEP 79)

Hal Rottenberg halr9000 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 21:01:47 UTC 2005

Machekku, you didn't read far enough.  :)

"This causes the message to be delivered is abba at example.com/special is
available, otherwise stored until it become available or the expiration
date is reached."

He's proposing that an expiration date be attached to the message.
And of course, you would have settings for the maximum time to retain
messages just as you do today for offline messages in general.

--
Psi webmaster (http://psi-im.org)
im:hal at jabber.rocks.cc
http://halr9000.com