[Standards-JIG] Avatar Image Hashes

Daniel Henninger jadestorm at nc.rr.com
Tue Dec 6 00:38:26 UTC 2005

That's exactly what I wanted to hear.  =)  Still, the question did
come up and it sent some of us into a flurry of "hrm, are we reading
this right?"  I mean just because an image is encoded with base64
doesn't mean it's not still data.  =)  I agree that if it were a hash
of the encoded form that that would be horrible.  ;)

Daniel