[Standards-JIG] Many to many e2e encryption (JEP-116)

Pierre THIERRY nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org
Tue Dec 6 02:21:41 UTC 2005

Scribit Justin Karneges dies 29/11/2005 hora 11:50:
> I suppose that ultimately all new participants would have to be okay'd
> by someone else (or everyone!) in the room so that the MUC service
> can't "inject" a new user.

I don't know whether an e2e MUC room should enforce any policy about new
participants... Is there a way to do that already with MUC? If not, I'm
unsure we should add it with e2e, as it is an orthogonal question.

I think e2e MUC should be plain and classic MUC with the added privacy
of e2e.

Separately,
Nowhere man
nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org