[Standards-JIG] Re: Avatar Image Hashes

Daniel Henninger jadestorm at nc.rr.com
Fri Dec 9 18:43:09 UTC 2005

For what it's worth, I really like it being based on image data.  Has
a "makes sense" kind of feel to it.  All I really wanted is for the
JEP to outright state that it's not the base64 encoded version of the
image data, but rather the original.  =)  (for no other reason than
to eliminate the conversation of 'who is right')

Daniel