[Standards-JIG] [JEP-0168] - RAP issues
vinod.p at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 09:55:29 UTC 2005
I've noticed that there are issues in the RAP JEP.
1. The JEP refers to the raprequest namespace. Does this exist? Or
has it been merged into the rap namespace?
2. Is there a raprequest JEP?
3. The iq stanza shown in the raprequest response (example 7) is
currently using the stream namespace (which could be either
jabber:client or jabber:server)
4. The raprequest response now has a presence stanza within a
raprequest stanza, which is with an iq stanza. Is this fundamentally
5. The presence stanza is said to be using the jabber:client namespace
and has a rap element, which is incorrect, since jabber:client doesnt
More information about the Standards