[Standards-JIG] ACTIVE: JEP-0169 (Twas The Night Before Christmas (Jabber Version))

Nolan Eakins sneakin at semanticgap.com
Tue Dec 20 04:33:57 UTC 2005

JEP Editor wrote:
> Version 1.0 of JEP-0169 (Twas The Night Before Christmas (Jabber Version)) has been released.
>
> Abstract: The classic Christmas poem annotated with Jabber/XMPP protocols.
>
> Changelog: Happy Holidays! (psa)

I think a presence needs to be sent after "I sprang from the bed to see
what was the matter". Perhaps:
    <presence from="narrator at twas-the-night.lit/bedroom">
       <status>away to the window</status>
    </presence>

A avatar request and/or publish should be made around "His eyes -- how
they twinkled! his dimples how merry!" Is a photo needed of this
illustrious elf?

- Nolan

--
SemanticGap: To act as one (TM) -- http://www.semanticgap.com/
Instant awareness & messaging * Online presence design