[Standards-JIG] Jingle + HTTP proxy support

Scott Ludwig scottlu at google.com
Thu Dec 22 21:08:20 UTC 2005

We will look into releasing the proxy support as part of libjingle.

The SSL support you're talking about is used for faking SSL
negotiation with https proxies, so that arbitrary byte streams can be
sent using the CONNECT method.

We will look into making a support group for libjingle, so we can take
this off the standards-jig mailing list. For now please mail me
directly.