[Standards-JIG] FW: Jingle - P2P and PBX calls

Simon Guindon simon.guindon at tomahawk.ca
Fri Dec 23 15:43:48 UTC 2005

Ok now were on the same page :)

My goals are to integrate full PBX features via Jabber so this is only
the beginning. You mention a VOIP phone and that is also part of the
ultimate goal, but I thought it would be useful to perhaps begin simple
and that is a Jabber client with IAX PBX capabilities as well as P2P
support.

As far as Jingle-IAX. I guess this is what I'm initially talking about.
Do we need a Jingle-IAX or can the current Jingle accommodate what is
required for PBX like call setups. And if not, can it be slightly
tweaked, or is a whole new addition required as you mention Jingle-IAX?

Perhaps go back to my original email now that you follow what my
jibberish was meaning ;)

Thanks and take care,
Simon

Simon Guindon
Tomahawk Technologies Inc.
103 Victoria Street          TEL: 613-257-4141 x:290
Carleton Place, ON           FAX: 613-257-8142
Canada                       simon.guindon at tomahawk.ca
K7C 2W5                      www.tomahawk.ca