[Standards-JIG] FW: Jingle - P2P and PBX calls

Hal Rottenberg halr9000 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 15:51:48 UTC 2005

On 12/23/05, Simon Guindon <simon.guindon at tomahawk.ca> wrote:
> As far as Jingle-IAX. I guess this is what I'm initially talking about.
> Do we need a Jingle-IAX or can the current Jingle accommodate what is
> required for PBX like call setups. And if not, can it be slightly
> tweaked, or is a whole new addition required as you mention Jingle-IAX?

Maybe this would help: s/Jingle/Jingle Signalling/

The way I understand it you have been talking about JEP-0167 Jingle
Audio, when you need to be talking about JEP-0166 Jingle Signalling.
I think you would have a new JEP for IAX and it would look similar to
JEP-0167?

--
Psi webmaster (http://psi-im.org)
im:hal at jabber.rocks.cc