[Standards-JIG] FW: Jingle - P2P and PBX calls

Justin Karneges justin-keyword-jabber.093179 at affinix.com
Fri Dec 23 19:11:10 UTC 2005

Gatewaying is different from the session type though, right?  Ideally,
JEP-0167 would work for any kind of audio, not just XMPP<->XMPP.

I would expect it to be possible to make a gateway, such that a client could
perform Jingle-Audio to a JID: "+18002553700 at pots.jabber.org".  Literally it
would be just like any other transport, and the client would know nothing of
SIP or PBXs, even if those are what actually get used in the end.

-Justin