[Standards-JIG] RE: Chat Session Negotiation

Jean-Louis Seguineau jean-louis.seguineau at laposte.net
Fri Dec 30 18:25:54 UTC 2005

Reading this JEP brought back the idea that this all good at the start of a
chat session, but how do we go about signaling the end of the session? This
is the reference to SIP that made me think about it. Do we have in XMPP
something similar to the BYE? Wouldn't it help to add this to the spec?

Jean-Louis