[Standards-JIG] Re: UPDATED: JEP-0045 (Multi-User Chat)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri Jan 14 13:57:49 UTC 2005

When I woke up this morning I realized that I violated the processes of
JEP-0001 by publishing this document before the changes were approved by
the Jabber Council. Therefore I have reinstated version 1.18 at the
official JEP URL (http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0045.html) and I have
placed the provisional 1.19 here:

http://www.jabber.org/~stpeter/jeps/jep-0045.html

My apologies for the breach of process.