[Standards-JIG] MU-C - Persistant rooms - live time

Jens Mikkelsen gyldenskjold at mail.dk
Thu Jan 20 18:35:15 UTC 2005

Hi list,

I can't seem to figure out these questions.

1) Is members-only a persistant rooms?
2) How long does a persistant room last exactly. I have tried to create
a member-only room, thereby becoming the owner. I exited the room and
disconnecting. If I wait a while (an hour or so). I have to configure
the room again, when I try to connect. I interepret this as it has been
closed. Is this correct? Does this mean, that the room isn't persistant?

I'm using conference.jabber.org.

--
Jens Mikkelsen <gyldenskjold at mail.dk>