[Standards-JIG] FW: [jadmin] ssl between servers

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Mon Mar 14 23:55:13 UTC 2005

On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 05:48:32PM -0600, Joe Hildebrand wrote:
> One could certainly configure their server such that if you weren't
> doing TLS on a S2S connection, the connection gets dropped.

Yeah, but I'm just an end user, not a server admin. I want to send a
message to you on another server, and I want to know if it will go over
an encrypted channel from my server to your server and from your server
to your client (presumably I know if my connection to my server is
encrypted). Right now I as the end user can't do this.

/psa