[Standards-JIG] RE: Standards-JIG Digest, Vol 14, Issue 4

Jean-Louis Seguineau jean-louis.seguineau at laposte.net
Thu Mar 17 15:51:13 UTC 2005

Julian,

Maybe you should read the post to the end, and answer the very simple
question "how do I transport a dynamic display name information provided by
say, a SIP/SIMPLE GW to an XMPP client".
This is what I have been trying to get from this thread since the beginning.

Now, come on, if no one on the list can give me and answer which is not a
hack, I'll start doubting... This list is about protocol, isn't it?

Jean-Louis