[Standards-JIG] changes to JEP-0138 (Stream Compression)?

Stephen Pendleton spendleton at movsoftware.com
Sat Mar 26 23:03:54 UTC 2005

Point taken about zlib. However the overall issue is that the current
proposal limits the implementation to zlib. Perhaps the JEP could be
rewritten to be more flexible. At this point though I would be willing to
test against any server implementation that is out there. Maybe zlib is the
only choice we need. If anyone has added this to a server please let me
know.