[Standards-JIG] Two errors in JEP-0045

Pedro Melo melo at co.sapo.pt
Sat May 7 10:25:33 UTC 2005

Hi,

I was reading JEP-0045 and I think I spotted two errors:

1. Section 7.1, example 70: I think the correct XML for that example
should be:

<message
     from='darkcave at macbeth.shakespeare.lit'
     to='crone1 at shakespeare.lit/desktop'
     type='groupchat'>
   <subject>Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble!</subject>
Cauldron Bubble!</body>
</message>

My reading of the preceding paragraph is that the service MAY send a
body with the in-room version of the message. The receiving client
might ignore it and use the <subject> to ensure localization, or just
use the <body> suggested by the service.

2. Section 9.1.1: in the workflow presented, item #2 references #4 and
#5, and #6 at the end. Those references are off by one. They should be
#3, #4 and #5. I think the problem is that the writer was using a
workflow based on #1 being the first item, but in the HTML version, #0
is the first item.

Best regards,
--
HIId: Pedro Melo