[Standards-JIG] JEP 60 - pubsub#error seems to be missing errors

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri May 20 21:37:41 UTC 2005

On Fri, May 20, 2005 at 04:22:22PM -0500, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:

> And here's another idea: name them consistently so that feature-related
> errors are of the form "[feature-name]-unsupported", such as:

BTW, if we do that, then it would be good to change the following:

<node-not-configurable/> to <config-node-unsupported/>
<persistence-unavailable/> to <persistent-items-unsupported/>
<subscription-options-unavailable/> to <subscription-options-unsupported/>

We would also have some non-feature-related error conditions, which
would not change (e.g., <invalid-options/> and <not-subscribed/>).

/psa