[Standards-JIG] poker transport for jabber server

Anand Panthagani panthagani at yahoo.com
Sun May 29 20:51:47 UTC 2005

Hi,

Sorry for not explaining properly...

I am using jabber to provide IM service
on cell phone using SMS.

So just like a desktop IM client, end users
use cell phone SMS messaging as IM client

I would like to enhance this capability
to provide poker game to end users using SMS
messages

If you know any desktop IM client for jabber
that could provide multiuser games.. that would
be a good starting point

Please let me know if I have explained to you
my requirement

Thank you

Anand