[Standards-JIG] JEP-0095 (Stream Initiation) and "action" Attribute

JD Conley jd.conley at coversant.net
Tue Nov 1 21:59:29 UTC 2005

I was just doing a "make sure we're compliant" pass and noticed Stream
Initiation Section 4 talks about an "action" attribute, but I don't see
that anywhere in the Schema or examples. Is it something that was
removed?

"When the Receiver accepts a Stream Initiation the "action" attribute
MUST be present, all other attributes SHOULD NOT be present. The
selected stream MUST be in the feature negotiation for the stream. There
MUST only be one selected stream."

-JD Conley