[Standards-JIG] [Fwd: [Council] meeting minutes, 2005-11-02]
stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Nov 2 16:36:07 UTC 2005
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Council] meeting minutes, 2005-11-02
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 09:34:52 -0700
From: Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at jabber.org>
Reply-To: Jabber Council discussion list <council at jabber.org>
To: council at jabber.org
Meeting minutes from Jabber Council meeting held 2005-11-02.
0. Roll call. All Council members in attendance, quorum achieved.
1. JEP-0072: SOAP Over XMPP. Version 0.13 released recently to address
Council feedback from Matt Miller. Ralph Meijer voted +1 in the meeting.
Matt to vote on the Council list.
2. JEP-0070: Authenticating HTTP Requests via XMPP. Peter Saint-Andre to
revise in order to address feedback received via blog from Johannes
Ernst. A second Last Call will be issued.
3. JEP-0124: HTTP Binding. All Council members +1 on publishing version
1.3. Peter Saint-Andre noted that the JEP still needs more detailed
implementation notes describing how the connection manager component or
proxy (two different implementation models) communicates with the XMPP
server; this will perhaps be addressed in a future version 1.4.
4. proto-JEP: Pubsub Subscription Tracking. Ralph Meijer was -1 on
accepting this proposal as a JEP, he will post to the Standards-JIG list
with his thoughts. See also the discussion log.
5. proto-JEP: Simplified Personal Publish-Subscribe. No objections to
accepting this proposal, the JEP Editor shall publish.
6. proto-JEP: vCard Filtering. Several Council members were -1 on
publishing as-is. After in-meeting conversation with the author, he
offered to revise and resubmit before the next Council meeting.
7. Next meeting to be held November 16.
Jabber Software Foundation
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 3641 bytes
Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
More information about the Standards