[Standards-JIG] JEP-0045: List of room with admin or owner affiliation

Nolan Eakins sneakin at semanticgap.com
Mon Nov 14 22:27:37 UTC 2005

Rahul Shah wrote:
> Hi,
>   In client I want to get a list of rooms for which I have a owner or
> admin affilliation. Is it possible to get such a list?

Not with anything that's been specified. This same problem exists with
pub/sub nodes too. So for the time being I'd keep a list someplace like
xml storage or in a text file.

Could you elaborate more on what you'd like to do? Right now the use
cases would be to query a service for the rooms/nodes you have
affiliation X. There's still the problem w/ multiple services...

- Nolan

--
SemanticGap: To act as one (TM) -- http://www.semanticgap.com/
Instant awareness & messaging * Online presence design