[Standards-JIG] [Fwd: [Council] meeting minutes, 2005-11-16]
stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Nov 16 18:57:28 UTC 2005
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Council] meeting minutes, 2005-11-16
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 11:56:45 -0700
From: Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at jabber.org>
Reply-To: Jabber Council discussion list <council at jabber.org>
To: council at jabber.org
Meeting minutes from the Jabber Council meeting held 2005-11-16...
0. Roll call. All Council members in attendance, quorum achieved.
1. JEP-0072: SOAP Over XMPP. Vote still outstanding from Matthew Miller.
He will post to the Council list.
2. JEP-0070: Authenticating HTTP Requests via XMPP. Council agreed to
issue a second Last Call.
3. proto-JEP: vCard Filtering. Council agreed to publish as a JEP.
4. proto-JEP: Pubsub Subscription Tracking. Ralph Meijer has been in
contact with the author, who will provide a revised version. Ralph may
also post to the Standards-JIG list.
5. JEP-0130: Waiting Lists. Peter Saint-Andre to provide provisional
version 1.1 for Council review and approval.
6. proto-JEP: Best Practices to Prevent Phishing Attacks on the
Jabber/XMPP Network. Council agreed to publish as a JEP. Author to re-title.
7. JEP-0030: Service Discovery. Council to decide at next meeting
whether to publish provisional version 2.3.
8. JEP-0079: Advanced Message Processing. Council to decide at next
meeting whether to publish provisional version 1.2.
9. Next meeting. To be held November 30.
Jabber Software Foundation
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 3641 bytes
Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
More information about the Standards