[Standards-JIG] public servers that support stream compression

Sander Devrieze s.devrieze at pandora.be
Fri Nov 25 23:17:08 UTC 2005

Op donderdag 06 oktober 2005 20:56, schreef Jakob Schroeter:
> On Thursday October 6 2005 20:47, Alexander Gnauck wrote:
> > hello,
> >
> > i wanna implement JEP-0138 Stream Compression because i have seen that
> > there is lots of interest especially for mobile devices. Are there
> > public or commercial servers that support this JEP?
>
> I'd like to test my client implementation, too.

There is an experimental patch (not tested in real life due to the lack of a
client with support for stream compressions) for ejabberd available:
http://ejabberd.jabber.ru/zlib

Any test results, feedback, etc. is welcome.

--
Mvg, Sander Devrieze.
xmpp:sander at devrieze.dyndns.org

ejabberd, the expandable Jabber daemon. --
http://ejabberd.jabber.ru/