[Standards-JIG] Many to many e2e encryption (JEP-116)

Nolan Eakins sneakin at semanticgap.com
Sat Nov 26 01:58:36 UTC 2005

Nolan Eakins wrote:
> There's then the issue of getting keys out to the other occupants. The
> personal pub/sub service would work, but it would have to work through
> MUC...

I was thinking about this some more. Presence would work here especially
in the MUC context. Send the key I want to use in the room with my
initial presence, and the room sends it out to all occupants. If I ever
change my key, then I can send an updated presence.

- Nolan

--
SemanticGap: To act as one (TM) -- http://www.semanticgap.com/
Instant awareness & messaging * Online presence design