[Standards-JIG] Out of Band Data (JEP-0066)

David Renström davren-2 at student.ltu.se
Mon Apr 3 15:25:48 UTC 2006

Hi,

Ok, so suppose that a server on the outside is used together with
OOB. The standard says nothing about the client automatically
uploading files to a server or even that the client should
automatically download a file from the server (although I guess
that's sort of given). My question is: Was this the reason for this
JEP being put in a Historical state, I mean the lack of clear specifications?

Thanks,
/David R.