[Standards-JIG] Jingle schema extensibility

Jean-Louis Seguineau jean-louis.seguineau at laposte.net
Mon Apr 3 17:52:23 UTC 2006

Joe, I am in agreement with what you said. My question was related to the
notion of channel. Now that we have de-coupled the various pieces session,
media description and transport, am I right in saying that channel is linked
to transport? If this is the case, then do you think it possible to have a
common approach for all transports types were the name of the channel would
be always declared the same way?

>From your answer, I have the feeling this is not the case. How then can we
ensure channels are properly named?

Jean-Louis