[Standards-JIG] File sharing JEP

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Apr 6 23:28:13 UTC 2006

IMHO it might be best to do this using Jingle. So we'd write a Jingle
media description format for file sharing and re-use all the emerging
Jingle semantics for negotiation and setup. You could offer that service
only to people you trust (in a certain roster group or whatever). I've
been meaning to work on this but haven't gotten to it yet.

Peter